Sunday 21 November 1937
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marlo Thomas in Detroit and Ugo Gussalli Beretta.
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Artists and Their Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1937 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Marlo Thomas in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actress (That Girl, Jenny), Mrs Phil Donahue.
- Ugo Gussalli Beretta: Italian industrialist and arms manufacturer.
- Jeannot Szwarc: French-American film director.
- Henri Marraco: France sport Champion.
- Marlo Thomas: Stage Actress.
- Ingrid Pitt: Polish-born British actress (Born 1937)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?