Sunday 21 November 1937
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1937 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Marlo Thomas: Stage Actress.
- Ingrid Pitt: Polish-born British actress (Born 1937).
- Marlo Thomas in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actress (That Girl, Jenny), Mrs Phil Donahue.
- Henri Marraco: France sport Champion.
- Ugo Gussalli Beretta: Italian industrialist and arms manufacturer.
- Jeannot Szwarc: French-American film director. His films include "Extreme Close-Up," "Jaws 2" and "Somewhere In Time." His TV credits include "Ironsides," "To Catch A Thief," "Kojak," "Columbo" and "Night Gallery."
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?