Friday 21 November 1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Porter and Idil Biret.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1941 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- David Porter: US songwriter (Soul Man).
- Idil Biret: Turkish pianist.
- Milton Black: New Zealand born Australian pro astrologer, involved for 38 years as of 2001.
- Juliet Mills: British actress and noted family, the daughter of John Mills.
- İdil Biret: Turkish pianist and composer.
- Juanita Spellini: First women executed in California.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 November 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?