Sunday 21 November 1943
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1943 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Jacques Laffite: French racing car driver in Formula 1 (1974-86) and TV commentator, who achieved six Grand Prix wins, while driving for the Ligier team.
- Phil Bredesen: American businessman and politician 48th Governor of Tennessee.
- Viktor Sidjak: Russian fencer.
- Grahame Bond: Australian architect, writer, actor, comedian, composer, television personality, and documentary filmmaker.
- Larry Mahan: Oregon, United States -- Rodeo champ (1967-70).
- 7 Belgian ministers in London sentence King Leopold III
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?