Wednesday 21 November 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Goldie Hawn in Takoma Park and Goldie Hawn.
The Lost Weekend, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1945.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1945 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Goldie Hawn in Takoma Park: Maryland, USA; actress (Laugh-in, Private Benjamin).
- Goldie Hawn: American actress and comedienne whose bubble-head humor grabbed the attention of TV viewers nationwide in 1967 on the groundbreaking comedy show "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.
- Max Watson: American software marketing specialist and CEO of BMC Software.
- General Motors' workers go on strike.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?