Sunday 21 November 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Time I Saw Paris, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Love Is Eternal by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1954!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1954 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Michel Doneda: French saxophonist (soprano and sopranino) and free improvisation musician.
- Thomas Rothman: American actor producer and screenwriter.
- Fiona Pitt-Kethley: English journalist author and poet.
- Martin Frankel: American stock trader who may prove to have successfully operated one of the greatest financial scams in history, funneling as much as $915 million through a series of foreign banks accounts.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1954 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?