Thursday 21 November 1963
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'm Leaving It Up To You by Dale & Grace.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
High and Low, directed by Akira Kurosawa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1963!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1963 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Dave Molyneux: Manx motorcycle racer.
- Nicollette Sheridan: British actress.
- Peter Bosz: Dutch soccer star (Toulon / Feyenoord).
- Pierre Blanchar: French actor, whose stage name was Pierre Blanchar, he began a brilliant career in 1920, playing in more than 120 French films and in many plays throughout his lifetime.
- Robert Stroud: American homicide who killed two men and was given life in prison.
- Luis Cernuda: Spanish poet, a member of the Generation of '27.
- JFK flies to Texas
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- The Singing Nun - Dominique
- Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
- Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- Tommy Roe - Everybody
- The Impressions - It's All Right
- Lesley Gore - She's A Fool
- Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena
- Elvis Presley - Bossa Nova Baby
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 21 November 1963 and get them!