Tuesday 21 November 1972
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash.
In UK Clair by Gilbert O'Sullivan was in the top 5 hits.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, directed by William Sterling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1972!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1972 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Rich Johnston: English author and critic.
- Rain Phoenix: American actress and singer (The Causey Way).
- David Tua: Samoan-New Zealand boxer.
- Ellen Hidding: Dutch swimming champion who initially worked as a model in the Netherlands and for advertising in Israel, but her breakthrough came in Italy.
- Red Sox Carlton Fisk wins AL Rookie of Year, Mets Jon Matlack wins NL
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
- Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me
- The Spinners - I'll Be Around
- Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
- Seals and Crofts - Summer Breeze
- Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
- Al Green - You Ought To Be With Me
- The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
- The 5th Dimension - If I Could Reach You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?