Monday 21 November 1977
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone.
In UK Name Of The Game by Abba was in the top 5 hits.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1977.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1977!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1977 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Myles Heskett: Australian musician (Wolfmother).
- Bruno Berner: Swiss footballer.
- Yolande James: Canadian lawyer and politician.
- Jonas Jennings: American football player.
- Tobias Sammet: German singer-songwriter (Edguy and Avantasia).
- 1st flight of Concorde (London to New York)
- Orioles 1st baseman Eddie Murray wins AL Rookie of Year
- First flight of the Concorde from London to New York.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debby Boone - You Light Up My Life
- Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
- Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
- Heatwave - Boogie Nights
- Chicago - Baby, What A Big Surprise
- Paul Nicholas - Heaven On The 7th Floor
- Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone
- Linda Ronstadt - Blue Bayou
- Barry White - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
- Linda Ronstadt - It's So Easy
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?