Saturday 21 November 1981
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
Ragtime, directed by Milos Forman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while An Indecent Obsession by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1981.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1981!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1981 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Jonny Magallon: Mexican footballer.
- Wesley Britt: American football player.
- Ainārs Kovals: Latvian javelin thrower.
- Jonny Magallón: Mexican footballer.
- Piet Rinke: Zimbabwean cricketer.
- Harry Von Zell: TV announcer (Burns & Allen), dies at 75.
- 400,000 demonstrate in Amsterdam against cruise missiles
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Bob Seger - Tryin' To Live My Life Without You (Live)
- Little River Band - The Night Owls
- The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
- Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
- Mike Post - The Theme From Hill Street Blues
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?