Monday 21 October 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jonas Yeverino Cardenas and Pierre Mathias.
Balett ur op. Mignon/Jössehäradspolska, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 21 October 1907 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
- Jonas Yeverino Cardenas: Mexican musician.
- Pierre Mathias: France Writer.
- Nikos Engonopoulos: Greek painter and poet (Born 1907).
- Jules Chevalier: French priest founded the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart (d. 1907).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take Me Back to New York Town - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?