Wednesday 21 October 1925
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joyce Randolph in Detroit and Celia Cruz.
The Storm Breaker, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 21 October 1925 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
- Joyce Randolph in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actress (Trixie - The Honeymooners).
- Celia Cruz: Cuban salsa singer (Born 1924).
- Virginia Zeani: Romanian soprano and educator.
- Sidney Howards Lucky Sam McGarver, premieres in New York City
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, How I Miss You Tonight - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?