Sunday 21 October 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to I Don't Have The Heart by James Ingram.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
Night of the Living Dead, directed by Tom Savini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 1990!
Which were the important events of 21 October 1990 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
- Ariana Rodriguez: Model.
- Ricky Rubio: Spanish basketball player.
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave: French chess Grandmaster and the 2009 World Junior Chess Champion.
- Bengali-Fodé Koita: French footballer.
- Mathieu Peybernes: French footballer.
- Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar: Indian spiritual leader (Born 1921).
- Esther Canseco calls Oakland Athletics manager Tony La Russa a punk for not starting husband Jose in the World Series
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- James Ingram - I Don't Have The Heart
- Janet Jackson - Black Cat
- George Michael - Praying For Time
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Dino - Romeo
- Pebbles - Giving You The Benefit
- Black Box - Everybody Everybody
- After 7 - Can't Stop
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?