Monday 21 September 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Der Specht, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1903 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
- Jean Eparvier: Evreux Journalist.
- Preston Tucker: American engineer and businessman designed the Tucker Sedan (d. 1956).
- 1st cowboy film Kit Carson, premieres in US
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Can't Fool All the People All the Time - Arthur Collins
- Always in the Way - Byron G. Harlan
- Congo Love Song - Mina Hickman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?