Sunday 21 September 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ulrich Ernst Simon .
Hamlet, directed by Hay Plumb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1913 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
- 1st aerobatic maneuver, sustained inverted flight, performed in France
- Turkey and Bulgaria sign peace treaty in Constantinople
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - You Made Me Love You, I Didn't Want to Do It
- Turkey-Trot Dance Medley, Part II - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?