Sunday 21 September 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
You'll Never Get Rich, directed by Sidney Lanfield, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1941!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1941 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
- Tony Moon: Rocker.
- R James Woolsey: Jr.
- Roy Tate: American writer and astrologer.
- Jack Brisco: American wrestler and manager (d. 2010).
- R Woolsey: Jr.
- US launches its 1st Liberty-ship, Patrick Henry
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?