Monday 21 September 2015
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Pawn Sacrifice, directed by Edward Zwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while The Girl In The Spider'S Web by David Lagercrantz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pour Sarah.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Broforce or Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2015.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 2015!
Which were the important events of 21 September 2015 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 September
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 2015?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?