Friday 22 April 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include J[ulius] Robert Oppenheimer in New York City and J Robert Oppenheimer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1904!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1904 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- J[ulius] Robert Oppenheimer in New York City: New York; head of Manhattan Project (atomic bomb).
- J Robert Oppenheimer: American physicist (d. 1967).
- Robert Oppenheimer: American scientist, a nuclear physicist and head of the Atomic Energy Commission's General Advisory Committee 1947-1952.
- Maria Zambrano: Spanish essayist and philosopher associated with the Generation of '36 movement.
- Emiel Joly: Belgium sport Champion.
- J Oppenheimer: American physicist and academic (d. 1967)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Under the Anheuser Bush - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Navajo - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?