Thursday 22 April 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1909!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1909 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Ralph Byrd: Dayton, Ohio -- Actor (Dick Tracy TV Show).
- Rita Levi-Montalcini: Italian neurologist.
- Andrew Meldrum: Scottish law enforcement officer who won the King's Police Medal in 1952 and served as both a police chief, and the chief constable of Fife in 1955.
- Indro Montanelli: Italian journalist and author of more than 60 books; the recipient of numerous awards including the World Press Review’s International Editor of the Year, 1994, and Spain’s Prince of Asturias Award, 1996.
- Robert Hommet: France Actor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- El Capitan March (new version) - Sousa's Band
- I Wish I Had a Girl - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?