Tuesday 22 April 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1913 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Albrecht Krügel: German Nazi Obersturmbannführer (Lieutenant Colonel) in the Waffen-SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub).
- Albrecht Krugel: Germany Military man.
- Helmut Pfordner: Germany Military man.
- Montenegro troops march into Skoetari, North-Albania.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Melinda's Wedding Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- And the Green Grass Grew All Around - Walter Van Brunt
- Good-Night, Nurse - Billy Murray
- My Little Persian Rose - That Girl Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?