Thursday 22 April 1982
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.
In UK My Camera Never Lies by Bucks Fizz was in the top 5 hits.
Cat People, directed by Paul Schrader, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1982!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1982 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Aleksander Saharov: Estonian footballer.
- Noriko Shitaya: Japanese voice actress.
- Kaka : Brazilian footballer.
- Cassidy Freeman: TV Actress.
- Kaká : Brazilian footballer.
- Joel Monaghan: Australian Rugby League Player
- David Purcey: American baseball player
- Aidas Reklys: Lithuanian figure skater
- Melville Bell Grosvenor: president of National Geographic Society, dies at age 80.
- Launch of STS-3-Lousma and Fullerton [03 / 23]
- Atlanta Braves lose after winning first 13 games of season.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- The J. Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
- Rick Springfield - Don't Talk To Strangers
- Paul McCartney - Ebony And Ivory
- Huey Lewis and the News - Do You Believe In Love
- Bertie Higgins - Key Largo
- Paul Davis - '65 Love Affair
- Tommy Tutone - 867-5309/Jenny
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?