Sunday 22 April 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Wild Orchid, directed by Zalman King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while September by Rosamunde Pilcher was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1990 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Óscar González: Mexican boxer (d. 2014).
- Eve Muirhead: Scottish curler.
- Jade Windley: English tennis player.
- Machine Kelly: Rapper.
- Kevin Kiermaier: Baseball Player.
- Truly Blessed opens at Longacre Theater NYC for 33 performances
- Lebanon releases US hostage Robert Polhill after 39 months.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- KISS - Forever
- Without You - Mötley Crüe
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?