Wednesday 22 August 1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
The Witches, directed by Nicolas Roeg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Burden Of Proof by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 22 August 1990 ?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- Margaux Farrell: Olympic swimmer, she won a Bronze medal for the Women's 4 × 200 metre freestyle relay on 1 August 2012.
- Syque Caesar: Bangladeshi gymnast.
- Drew Hutchison: American baseball player.
- Randall Cobb: Football Player.
- Merlin Marston: Actor (Blue Sky), dies of non-Hodgkins lymphoma at 45.
- President Bush calls up military reserves
- US President George Bush calls up military reserves.
- U.S. President Bush calls up U.S. military reservists for service in the Persian Gulf Crisis.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?