Thursday 22 December 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Copenhagen by Night, directed by Frederik Jensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 22 December 1910 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
- Roger Berg: Nancy Journalist.
- Richard Ainley: Middlesex, England -- Actor (I Dood It, Above Suspicion).
- US postal savings stamps first issued.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Clouds Roll By - Will Oakland
- I'll Lend You Everything I've Got Except My Wife - Bert Williams
- My Prairie Song Bird - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Gavotte in E Major - Fritz Kreisler
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?