Sunday 22 December 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Call of the Bush, directed by Charles Woods, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1912!
Which were the important events of 22 December 1912 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
- Jacques Dorsan: Jacques Dorsan was a leading pioneer of sidereal astrology in France.
- Bird Johnson: American First Lady, wife of U.S.
- Lady Bird Johnson: First Lady of the United States (d. 2007).
- Claudia A: "Lady Bird" Taylor Johnson first lady (1963-1969).
- Henry Armstrong: Held feather / light / welterweight boxing titles (1938).
- Elias Degiannis: Greek navy officer and resistance fighter (Born 1912)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- That's How I Need You - Henry Burr
- Silent Night, Hallowed Night - Elsie Baker
- I'd Love to Live in Loveland with a Girl Like You - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Sardinia March - Sousa's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 22 December 1912 and get them!