Monday 22 December 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
A Lady of Quality, directed by J. Searle Dawley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 December 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
- Anthony Barber: Doncaster bookseller.
- Giorgio Oberweger: Italian discus thrower and hurdler (d. 1998).
- Menelik II King of Ethiopia (1896-1913): dies at age 69.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Come on Over Here - Billy Murray & Helen Clark
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?