Tuesday 22 February 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Hope Diamond Mystery, directed by Stuart Paton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 February 1921 ?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- The Scouting movement celebrates this day as "B.-P. day" or "Founder's Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts celebrates this day as "Thinking Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell, and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter.
- Jean Duvignaud: La Rochelle Writer.
- David Greene: British director (d. 2003).
- Wayne Booth: American literary critic (d. 2005).
- Jean-Bedel Bokassa: Central African Republic leader (d. 1996).
- Giulietta Masina: Italian actress who acted with such depth and passion that she was able to imbue the ordinary with touches of the bizarre.
- Jean-Bédel Bokassa: Central African general and politician 2nd President of the Central African Republic (d. 1996)
- Salim Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah: Emir of Kuwait (Born 1864).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'm a Jazz Vampire - Marion Harris
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?