Tuesday 22 February 1994
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to The Power Of Love by Celine Dion.
In UK Things Can Only Get Better by D:Ream was in the top 5 hits.
Reality Bites, directed by Ben Stiller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Client by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 February 1994!
Which were the important events of 22 February 1994 ?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- The Scouting movement celebrates this day as "B.-P. day" or "Founder's Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts celebrates this day as "Thinking Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell, and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter.
Famous Birthdays:22 February
- Les Miserables, opens at Chunichi Theatre, Nagoya
- Aldrich Ames and his wife are charged with spying for the Soviet Union by the United States Department of Justice. Ames will later be convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment and his wife will receive five years in prison.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?