Tuesday 22 January 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans-Erich Apostel .
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1901 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Hans-Erich Apostel: Austrian composer (Sonata Ritmica).
- Queen Victoria: of the United Kingdom (Born 1819).
- After 63 years England stops sale of Queen Victoria postage stamps series and begins King Edward VII series.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1901?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?