Wednesday 22 January 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Anna Christie, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1930!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1930 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Gisèle Vallerey: French champion swimmer who broke the world record in the 100 m butterfly (1 minute 17 seconds) at Casablanca in 1950.
- Gisele Vallerey: France sport Champion.
- Mariví Bilbao: Spanish actress (d. 2013).
- Éamon de Buitléar: Irish accordion player and director (d. 2013).
- Stephen Mather: American entrepreneur and conservationist (Born 1867).
- -35 degrees F (-37 degrees C), Mount Carroll, Illinois (state record low).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?