Friday 22 January 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Downtown by Petula Clark.
In UK Yeh Yeh by Georgie Fame was in the top 5 hits.
How to Murder Your Wife, directed by Richard Quine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1965!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1965 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Chintara Sukapatana: Thai actress.
- Brian McCardie: Scottish actor.
- DJ Jazzy Jeff: American rapper and actor.
- Ray Mayhew: rocker (Sigue Sigue Sputnik-Love Missile F-111).
- Steven Adler in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; drummer (Guns and Roses - "Sweet Child").
- Tim Prukop: WLAF linebacker-secondary coach (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Andrew Roachford: English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Mike + The Mechanics)
- Steven Adler: Drummer
- DJ Jeff: DJ
- Diane Lane: American actress
- US launches TIROS 9 weather satellite.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Shirley Ellis - The Name Game
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Larks - The Jerk
- Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- Del Shannon - Keep Searchin' (We'll Follow The Sun)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?