Friday 22 January 1971
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jennifer Christine Joseph in Wendover and Bucky Brooks.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Knock Three Times by Dawn.
In UK Grandad by Clive Dunn was in the top 5 hits.
Vanishing Point, directed by Richard C. Sarafian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while Islands In The Stream by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dave Allen at Large.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Galaxy Game or Star Trek.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1971!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1971 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Jennifer Christine Joseph in Wendover: Nevada, USA; Miss Nevada-America (1995).
- Bucky Brooks: wide receiver (Jacksonville Jaguars).
- Tim Mälzer: German cook, author and TV personality.
- Matt Iseman: TV Actor.
- Stan Collymore: English footballer and sportscaster.
- John andYoko record Power to the People
- The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?