Thursday 22 January 1987
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to At This Moment (Live) by Billy Vera.
In UK Reet Petite by Jackie Wilson was in the top 5 hits.
while Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1987!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1987 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Astrid Jacobsen: Norwegian cross-country skier.
- Shane Long: Irish footballer.
- Ryan Hawley: Soap Opera Actor.
- Ray Rice: American football player.
- Blizzard in New Jersey, as 334 attend the New Jersey Devils - Calgary Flames NHL game, New Jersey wins 7-5.
- Pennsylvania politician R. Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself during a televised press conference, leading to debates on boundaries in journalism.
- 27-year old Glen Tremml pedals the ultralight aircraft Eagle over Edwards Air Force Base, California, for a human-powered flight record of 37.2 miles.
- Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000 : 15,000 demonstrators at Malacanang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- Pennsylvania Treasurer Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself with a revolver during a televised press conference after being found guilty on charges of bribery, fraud, conspiracy, and racketeering.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?