Monday 22 January 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alizé Cornet and Logic .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to How Am I Supposed To Live Without You by Michael Bolton.
In UK Hangin' Tough by New Kids On The Block was in the top 5 hits.
Tremors, directed by Ron Underwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Straight by Dick Francis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Agatha Christie: Poirot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atomix or Daedalian Opus.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1990!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1990 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Alizé Cornet: French professional tennis player.
- Logic : Rapper.
- Yousef Erakat: YouTube Star.
- Alize Cornet: French tennis player.
- Jeffrey Ridgway: YouTube Star.
- 17th American Music Awards: Milli Vanilli.
- Robert Tappan Morris, Jr. is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- Wasim Akram scores Test century (123) at Adelaide.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Jody Watley - Everything
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?