Tuesday 22 January 1991
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Diana Saldana and Emilio Dosal.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to The First Time by Surface.
In UK Sadness Part 1 by Enigma was in the top 5 hits.
New Jack City, directed by Mario Van Peebles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Secret Pilgrim by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boys from the Bush.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Conan or Extra Innings Hakunetsu Pro Yakyuu Ganba League.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1991!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1991 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Diana Saldana: YouTube Star.
- Emilio Dosal: Dancer.
- Marcus Canty: American singer and dancer.
- Stefan Kolb: German footballer.
- Alex MacDowall: English race car driver.
- Gulf War: Three SCUDs and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Surface - The First Time
- Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do (Without You)
- C & C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat
- Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Vanilla Ice - Play That Funky Music
- Nelson - After The Rain
- Will To Power - I'm Not In Love
- Cathy Dennis - Just Another Dream
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?