Saturday 22 July 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dick Hoerner and Raymond Chirat.
The Woman from Nowhere, directed by Louis Delluc, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1922!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1922 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Dick Hoerner: American football player (d. 2010).
- Raymond Chirat: French film historian and critic.
- Roger Lebranchu: French athlete, he was a rower for France in the 1948 summer Olympics held in London.
- Serge Michel: French journalist, novelist, poet, and painter.
- Patricia Todd: American tennis player.
- Alan Boyd: American businessman and politician 1st United States Secretary of Transportation
- Jokichi Takamine: Japanese chemist (Born 1854).
- Cards enter 1st place, marks 1st time both St. Louis teams are on top
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Little Red School House - American Quartet
- Teasin' - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Gee, But I Hate to Go Home Alone - Billy Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?