Sunday 22 July 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Merry-Go-Round, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1923 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Bob Dole: American politician; U.S.
- Mukesh : Indian playback singer (Born 1923).
- César Ardavín: Spanish director producer and screenwriter (d. 2012).
- The Fabulous Moolah: American wrestler (d. 2007).
- The Fabulous Moolah: American professional wrestler (d. 2007).
- Walter Johnson becomes the first to strikeout 3,000 in Major League Baseball.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Original Memphis Five - Who's Sorry Now?
- Morning Will Come - Georgie Price
- Yes! We Have No Bananas - Billy Jones
- Barney Google - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?