Wednesday 22 July 1936
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Mary of Scotland, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1936!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1936 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Krasimir Kyurkchiiski: Composer.
- Harold Rhodes: English cricketer.
- Tom Robbins: American novelist.
- John Korty: American filmmaker, screenwriter, animator, director and producer.
- Phillies John Moore hits 3 consecutive HRs
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?