Tuesday 22 July 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Madeleine Collinson and Mary Collinson.
Les Enfants Terribles, directed by Jean-Pierre Melville, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Masquerade Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1952!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1952 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Madeleine Collinson: Malta -- Twin playmate (Oct, 1970).
- Mary Collinson: Malta -- Twin playmate (Oct, 1970).
- Willaim Averitt: American athlete, played pro basketball for five seasons beginning in 1973.
- Poland adopts Communist-imposed Constitution
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?