Tuesday 22 July 1997
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans.
In UK I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans was in the top 5 hits.
Good Burger, directed by Brian Robbins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while Songs in Ordinary Time by Mary McGarry Morris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1997.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1997!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1997 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Field Cate: American actor.
- Cate : American actor, known for his role as Young Ned on "Pushing Up Daisies".
- HeyThereImShannon : YouTube Star.
- Fire breaks out at Palais de Chaillot in Paris
- The second Blue Water Bridge opens between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Puff Daddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You
- Meredith Brooks - Bitch
- The Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- Hanson - MMMbop
- Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
- Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home
- Robyn - Do You Know (What It Takes)
- Bone Thugs N Harmony - Look Into My Eyes
- R. Kelly - Gotham City
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?