Friday 22 June 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Fanshawe and Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1906 ?
- Richard Fanshawe: England, United Kingdom -- Equestion 3 day event (1936 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh: American writer, wife of Charles Lindbergh (d. 2001).
- Anne Lindbergh: American pilot and writer.
- Bernard Ménétrel: French physician and political advisor to Marshal Philippe Pétain during World War II.
- Billy Wilder: American filmmaker, screenwriter, producer, artist, and journalist, whose career spanned more than 50 years and 60 films.
- William Kneale: English logician and philosopher (d. 1990)
- Fritz Schaudinn: German animal scholar: examined amoebasis, dies at 34.
- Hakon VII crowned King of Norway
- The flag of Sweden is adopted.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 June 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Buffalo Rag - Vess Ossman
- Keep on the Sunny Side - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?