Sunday 22 June 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1913 ?
- Sándor Weöres: Hungarian poet and author (d. 1989).
- Sandor Weores: Hungarian poet (d. 1989).
- Wladyslaw Sila-Nowicki: Poland -- Lawyer (Solidarity).
- Stefan Octavian Iosif: Romanian poet (Born 1875).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Bert Williams - Nobody
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?