Sunday 22 June 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wladyslaw Sila-Nowicki and Sandor Weores.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1913 ?
- Wladyslaw Sila-Nowicki: Poland -- Lawyer (Solidarity).
- Sandor Weores: Hungarian poet (d. 1989).
- Sándor Weöres: Hungarian poet and author (d. 1989).
- Stefan Octavian Iosif: Romanian poet (Born 1875).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 June 1913
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Bert Williams - Nobody
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?