Wednesday 22 June 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Dainanko kûsunoki ko îhidaiki, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1921 ?
- Gower Champion: American dancer, choreographer, actor, director and showman.
- Barbara F Vucanovich: (Rep-R-Nevada, 1983- ).
- Joseph Papp: Brooklyn, New York -- Stage producer / director (Pirates of Penzance).
- Barbara Vucanovich: American lawyer and politician (d. 2013).
- Paavo Nurmi runs world record 10,000m (30:40.2)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Toddle - Paul Biese Trio
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?