Tuesday 22 June 1943
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Stage Door Canteen, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1943!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1943 ?
- Ricardo Mazzucchelli: Italian-American industrialist who made his millions by designing towns and highways in Africa and the Middle East, Saudi Arabia and the UK.
- Nolan Archibald: American marketing CEO for Black & Decker, a manufacturer of appliances and power tools.
- Jimmy Castor: NYC, New York -- Rocker / sax (Troglodyte, Bunch).
- Klaus Brandauer: Austrian actor, film director, and professor at the Max Reinhardt Seminar in Vienna.
- Judith Barker: English actress.
- Brit Hume: American journalist and author
- Eumir Deodato: Brazilian jazz musician and record producer
- Bobby Sherman: Actor, singer, musician
- WEB DuBois becomes 1st Black member of National Institute of Letters
- The U.S. Army 45th Infantry Division lands in North Africa, prior to training at Arzew, French Morocco.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?