Sunday 22 June 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1952 ?
- Steve Jolley: Australian astrologer, co-founder with Kurt Matson of the Grounded Heavens astrological diaries since 1993.
- Serge Lefebvre: French athlete, a pole vaulter.
- Graham Greene: Canadian actor.
- Alastair Stewart: English journalist and actor.
- Radka Toneff: Norwegian singer (d. 1982).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Vera Lynn - Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart
- Sugarbush - Doris Day & Frankie Laine
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?