Sunday 22 June 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Steve Jolley and Serge Lefebvre.
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching I've Got a Secret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1952 ?
- Steve Jolley: Australian astrologer, co-founder with Kurt Matson of the Grounded Heavens astrological diaries since 1993.
- Serge Lefebvre: French athlete, a pole vaulter.
- Graham Greene: Canadian actor.
- Alastair Stewart: English journalist and actor.
- Radka Toneff: Norwegian singer (d. 1982).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 June 1952
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Vera Lynn - Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart
- Sugarbush - Doris Day & Frankie Laine
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?