Tuesday 22 June 1971
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to It's Too Late by Carole King.
In UK Knock Three Times by Dawn was in the top 5 hits.
Klute, directed by Alan J. Pakula, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Passions Of The Mind by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1971.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1971!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1971 ?
- Gary Connolly: English rugby player.
- Kambri Crews: American blogger and author.
- Mary Rajskub: American actress producer and screenwriter.
- Brant Brown: Porterville, California -- Infielder (Chicago Cubs).
- Laryssa Biesenthal: Walkertown, Ontario -- Rower (1996 Olympics).
- Kurt Warner: American athlete; played quarterback for St. Louis Rams in Superbowl #36, won by the underdog competition, the New England Patriots. Warner has played for the Rams since 1998.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub: American actress
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Carole King - It's Too Late
- Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
- The Honey Cone - Want Ads
- The Raiders - Indian Reservation (The Lament Of The Cherokee Reservation Indian)
- Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Treat Her Like A Lady
- The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
- Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy
- Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds - Don't Pull Your Love
- Jerry Reed - When You're Hot, You're Hot
- Donny Osmond - Sweet And Innocent
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?