Friday 22 June 1973
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Benjamin Fairbrother and Lacy Goranson.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK Can The Can by Suzi Quatro was in the top 5 hits.
40 Carats, directed by Milton Katselas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Match Game 73.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lunar Lander or Lemonade Stand.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1973!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1973 ?
- Benjamin Fairbrother: CFL offensive tackle (Saskatchewan Roughriders).
- Lacy Goranson: Evanston, Indiana -- Actress (Becky-Roseanne).
- Cory Alexander: American basketball player, a guard for the Denver Nuggets.
- Carson Daly: American actor who made his television debut with MTV in 1997.
- Jacques Leon Wolfe: Composer, dies at 77.
- Dutch High Council stops fluorine addition to drink water
- George Harrison releases Living in the Material World
- W. Mark Felt!-- confirmed here-- (quotDeep Throatquot) retires from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- Billy Preston - Will It Go Round In Circles
- George Harrison - Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Paul Simon - Kodachrome
- Elton John - Daniel
- The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin'
- Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?