Saturday 22 March 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1902!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1902 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Eustace Chesser: Scottish author and lecturer, a consulting psychologist.
- Eugene Tabbot: American astrologer and long-standing member of the AFA.
- Ellin Berlin [MacKay] Mrs Irving Berlin: writer (Lace Curtain).
- Johannes Brinkman: Dutch architect designed the Van Nelle Factory (d. 1949).
- Madeleine Milhaud: French actress and composer (d. 2008).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?