Sunday 22 March 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1903 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Léopold Gimié: French civil aviation wireless operator, teammate of Jean Mermoz.
- Michele Mitoli: Italy Scientist.
- Jochen Klepper: writer.
- Jean Lods: French film director who played an important part in avant-garde films, mainly documentaries and pioneer of film as an art media with the release of "Maillol," 1942.
- James S Russell: US pilot / Admiral (WWII Pacific Ocean).
- Bill Holman: American cartoonist (d. 1987)
- Niagera Falls runs out of water because of a drought.
- New York Highlanders (New York Yankees) tickets first go on sale.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 22 March 1903 and get them!