Saturday 22 March 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Westerfield and Karl Malden Chicago Illinois actor (Mike-Streets of San Francisco.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1913 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- James Westerfield: Nashville, Tennessee -- Actor (Jungle Heat, Lucky Johnny).
- Karl Malden Chicago Illinois actor (Mike-Streets of San Francisco: American Express).
- Sabiha Gokcen: Turkish combat pilot (d. 2001).
- Charles Dederich: American founder of Synanon drug and alcohol rehab program, 1958.
- Tom McCall: American politician, the Governor of Oregon from 1966-1974.
- Lew Wasserman: American film studio executive and agent whom Steven Spielberg called a "great titan of the industry.". He began his career in 1936 as a booking agent for the Music Corporation of America (MCA). Ten years later, after expanding its arena to include actors and actresses, he became chairman of the company. He landed contracts with illustrious Hollywood names like Bette Davis, Alfred Hitchcock, and Jimmy Stewart. As President of the Screen Actors' Guild he wielded his influence with great business
- Sabiha Gökçen: Turkish soldier and pilot (d. 2001)
- Sung Chiao-jen: Chinese Nationalist (Born 1882).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sympathy - Helen Clark & Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?