Monday 22 March 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Governor, directed by Edgar Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1915 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Forest Sagendorf: cartoonist.
- Erling Kongshaug: Norwegian rifle shooter and Olympic champion.
- Georgiy Zhzhonov: Russian actor and author (Born 1915).
- Paul Bazinet: France Military man.
- James Neel: American geneticist who played a key role in the development of human genetics as a field of research in the United States.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You're Away - Olive Kline
- Chin-Chin - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?